Zerminar12's RP Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Cryatonic
Cryatonic

A call for Stormcrow Empty A call for Stormcrow

Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:48 pm
As Stormcrow goes about his daily business, he receives a call on his phone. The caller ID is blocked, but he should know who it is. Answering, he would hear a monotone voice on the other end. “Stormcrow. It’s Denial. We have a job for you. One of our subjects has escaped; a man by the name of Octopus. He managed to escape us, and now we need you to get him back. I’ll be sending you a picture of him shortly. The locator ship we implanted in him had gone silent, but it has recently come back on and I’ll be sending you the ID to track. We need him back... alive...so be careful with him. His body is quite frail, and with your particular expertise, he shouldn’t put up much of a fight. Get him back, and we will pay you handsomely: 20,000,000 yen. We expect him back within a week. Do not disappoint us.” And with that, he hangs up. A few moments later, Stormcrow receives a mugshot of Octopus, as well as a tracking number for his chip. Outing it in his phone shows he’s traveling at a high pace through the wastes away from a nearby mountain.

Octopus, while clinging to Rat-ape’s back, scratches the back of his neck, as it begins to tingle slightly. If one were to put an ear next to it and listen closely, they would hear a faint beeping noise.
ICK
ICK

A call for Stormcrow Empty Re: A call for Stormcrow

Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:54 pm
After the events at "2 miles from Fort Victoria" Stormcrow continued following the mutant pack accompanying Octopus and watched them enter the factory. He made another call. "Denial, there's been a change of plans. There are at least 3 mutants in the warehouse i just sent you the coordinates to, including octopus. One of which is a very large rat-looking monster that i saw regenerate half of its body and the other is a living toadstool. This could get very, very ugly. I might actually need backup this time. I'll go in alone, but you're definitely going to want to send your best guys out here." Denial could tell by the tone of his voice that Stormcrow was dead serious, as serious as he was over a year ago with the power outage incident.
Cryatonic
Cryatonic

Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:31 pm
Denial sighs and says, “Alright, I’m sending some reinforcements your way. You’ll know him when you see him. Just be careful not to get too close to him. He not very... stable.” In the background, Stormcrow can hear, “Fucking hell, why in the unholy hell so I have to go on another babysitting mission to take care of some little shit who can’t keep his own shoes tied?” Denial’s response is too quite to be heard, but it seems whatever he said put the man quickly in his place. “He shall be there shortly.” Denial then hangs up.
Sponsored content