Zerminar12's RP Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
TimTheDM
TimTheDM

The interrogation of Markus Gorges Empty The interrogation of Markus Gorges

Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:42 pm
Markus is strapped to a chair, held by iron bonds after being delivered to an unknown location underground. His wounds have all been treated, and sitting across from him, idly flipping through a magazine, is a humanoid abomination with sickly yellow flesh, and multiple yellow cancerous lumps dotting the strange aberrations body. It looks up from its magazine, and speaks , "Ah, has he finally awoken?"
Cryatonic
Cryatonic

The interrogation of Markus Gorges Empty Re: The interrogation of Markus Gorges

Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:47 pm
Markus opens his eyes, taking in his surroundings. He quickly becomes panicked and struggles against his restraints. He stares at the abomination before him, "What the hell is this? Where am I?"
TimTheDM
TimTheDM

Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:52 pm
The malnourished mutant shakes it head quickly, "Please, please, don't panic. You aren't in any danger. You were brought here after your fight with a woman named Moyasu. Your wounds have been treated. We only wish to parlay with you." Markus would find that his wounds have practically disappeared, with no sign of scars or burn marks.
Cryatonic
Cryatonic

Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:18 pm
Markus eyes the man. “Well, if I’m not in any danger, then why have you strapped me down to a chair? I’m a reasonable man, and won’t fight unless provoked.” He turns over his hands as best he can, trying to imitate an innocent gesture. “And what do you want with me, anyway, huh? Parley for what?”
TimTheDM
TimTheDM

Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:10 pm
The strange aberrant humanoid gives Markus the best smile its lumpy face manage. "The restraints are for our safety. The boss doesn't take unnecessary risks, and he believes you have potential. If you turn down our offer, we'll simply send you back to the dome." says the aberrant as he takes a deep breath, looking Markus up and down. "Have you heard of the Old-Tokyo Seven? It's alright if you haven't, the boss never planned for our name to be revealed to the public, but certain members of ours have been braggadocios about it. Were always scouting for more powerful members for our organization. The strong replace the weak, this is not just our way, it is the way of the world. You defeated Moyasu, and if you so choose, it is your right to replace her."
Cryatonic
Cryatonic

Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:53 pm
Markus shakes his head, “No, I’ve never heard of you. And, yeah, not going to join an organization I know nothing about. And if that girl- Moyasu, was it?- is one of you, you don’t seem like the kind of crowd I’m apt for; sorry to disappoint. You called yourself the Old-Tokyo Seven?”
TimTheDM
TimTheDM

Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:59 am
The strange abomination nods as it slowly stands, and procures a blindfold. "I'm leading you near gate 1-C. For security purposes, you cant know where this is. But heed this one warning, fumigator. The ones that destroyed the world aren't gone." Markus finds himself in front of gate 1-C an hour later with all his belongings that werent torched, and an old lighter in his pocket.
Cryatonic
Cryatonic

Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:02 am
Markus looks at the lighter in his hand, reminiscing on the fight. "Seems the Fumigators have a nice conversation starter now.," as he flicks open the lighter and lights the flame. He then flicks it closed and proceeds to walk into the Dome, towards headquarters. "Bastards still owe me a new jacket..."
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum